I keep telling the kids that we really did have a summer. They don't believe me unless it is blogged!
The summer did start out with me taking off for a girl's bonding weekend with Mom and my sisters in San Francisco.

The weekend ended early for me since I was stressed about the next event coming up for me...girl's camp.

I did survive it. In case you are wondering about the fashionable shoes. We put garbage sacks around our feet to keep them dry. We had torrential rainstorms and woke up to our water bottles having ice chips in them.
The fourth of July was celebrated up in American Fork. The boys went golfing. Jaedon claims that he beat Dad and Papa.
We ended our summer of '09 with a camping trip to Palisades State Park. The kids love the water, Troy loves the golf.

We did have a few visitors over the summer....
(of course they were all on their way somewhere else ~ but we like to think we are destination worthy)
Aunt Annie and Aunt Jer came


And Grandma & Papa, Aunt Keri and cousin Deacon came.
So we put the summer of '09 to rest. And we are gearing up for a busy fall!



1 comment:
Ally, your pictures are always so great. I think you could make some money selling that collage of San Fracisco as post cards!
Post a Comment