Are you thinking Dr. Phil. No, a real professional saved my marriage. Phil Mickelson, a professional golfer.

I only knew Troy for 3 weeks when we got engaged – then we were married 3 ½ months later. I thought how fun it will be to get to know him that first year. I soon discovered that he was hiding something from me - his addiction to watching golf on TV. Do you know how many tournaments there are? And, the big days of play are Saturdays and Sundays.
Troy told me that I should find a golfer that I wanted to root for and stick with him. I chose Phil. He was always smiling and his then girlfriend – future wife – Amy was from Utah. Troy’s dad said that I should choose again – someone that was going to have a career.
I think he might have a future in the golf thing. We will be rooting for him today to take that #1 golfer in the world ranking! Go Phil! He only gets better with time, just like my marriage!
No comments:
Post a Comment