
This is my good friend Karen with her two newest additions M&M. They are from Haiti. She arrived home with them on Christmas Eve after a 2 1/2 year journey to get them home. She is so lucky and blessed to finally have them home. There are so many that aren't home yet...and right now they aren't getting any news on how they are; or when they will come home.
If you want to help, Karen gave me two suggestions for donations - money travels fast! This is one:
- Just text "Haiti" to 90999 on your phone and $10 will be added to your next cell phone bill.
- Another foundation that she trusts is www.saintalphonsus.org/Foundation_gifts_projecthaiti.html

- Or do like our neighbors did and have a "kick-butt" bake sale to help out.

This is Sara who is one of those "kick-butt" neighbors. She adopted from Taiwan the same time we did. She is a do-gooder, and just got back from Haiti 1 1/2 weeks ago.
1 comment:
I can't believe I'm officially a do-gooder, but it's only because swearing at people in my head doesn't count. If I ever let it out I'll be off the list and there's not enough orphaned kitties in the world I could nurse back to health to get me back on it. Thanks for the props, you rock.
Post a Comment